Be a part of something new and exciting
Our incredible team of employees goes hand-in-hand with everything that we have to offer. Talented, Dedication all rolled into one package so that our guests receive the attention and service they deserve when they come to work or play in the heart of Charlottetown.
We are always accepting applications from talented people for non-advertised positions and we would be happy to keep your application on file for six months.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com.
The Holman Grand Hotel is recruiting Room Attendants who are able to provide excellence in Guest Service by ensuring the cleanliness of each guest room.
Company Overview: We are an 80 room, full service hotel; Charlottetown's first newly built Hotel in over 25 years.
We pay competitive wages, company benefits and ensure all our employees are well taken care of.
Key Responsibilities: Ensure the highest standard for overall cleanliness of guest rooms by:
- Dusting furniture, cleaning hard surface flooring, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Making beds (including sofa beds, cots & cribs) changing sheets, distributing toiletries and clean towels.
- Cleaning, disinfecting & polishing bathrooms, fixtures & appliances.
- Picking up debris and emptying trash containers.
- Keeping storage areas and linen carts neat, clean & tidy.
- Adhere to all health & safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Availability to work weekends & weekdays, evenings, including holidays.
- Work with little supervision within a team environment to productivity guidelines.
- Attention to detail - A must!
- Adhere to all safety measures when using machines and equipment
- Strong physical condition as the position requires constant standing, bending, walking and lifting.
A minimum 1 year experience in room attendant position is required. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up applications at The Holman Grand Hotel, 123 Grafton Street, Charlottetown, PE